FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How Do I become a Soleus Dealer?
Please send a letter to us on your company’s letterhead, introducing your business, Sales Channel and the product you are interested in receiving information. You can send it via email to email@example.com.
2. Can I buy direct from you?
Sorry, but we do not sell direct. However, we can help. Our goal is to build lasting relationships with retailers and wholesale distributors that serve the interests of our customers. If you are searching for Soleus products in your area, just contact Customer Service and we will direct you to a retailer near you.
3. Do you have a toll free phone number available?
Yes. The phone number is 877-665-9765. Your call will be directed to a Customer Service Representative Monday through Friday, between 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. PST.
4. Who sells your products in my area?
Contact Customer Service with the model number or name and we can direct you to a retailer near you.
5. How do I get spare parts/accessories?
- Please have ready your proof of purchase, showing the Model you have, the dealer name and the date of purchasing.
- Check in your Owner’s Manual, the exact name of the part/accessory you need. If the Manual is not available please go to our web site Consumer Products, Click on the type of the product you have (Heater, fan, etc) and find the link for the Owner’s Manual of the Model you have.
- For purchasing, please have your Credit Card ready.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Parts Department
6. Who sells your products in my area?
Contact Customer Service with the model number or name, and we can direct you to a retailer near you.
7. The store will not refund my money. Can I send my product to you?
Unfortunately, since we do not sell direct, we are unable to issue a refund. Any transactions of this type must be complete at the original place of purchase.
8. What are your hours of operation?
Customer Service is open Monday through Friday, 9:30 A.M. Trough 5:00 P.M. PST.
9. Will you send me a prepaid label so I can send back my product?
If you are sending in your product for warranty repair, our policy states that it is the consumer’s responsibilities to either mail or hand deliver the product to our service center.
10. How do I get a Warranty Service?
- Please contact us via email email@example.com or telephone 877-665-9765, when leaving a message, please make sure you let us know your telephone number with area code, name, email address, your State and the best time to contact you.
For follow ups, please leave your Case#. Your call/email will be answer in the order it was received, we promise we will do our best to reply ASAP, but during Holidays, weekends and busy season we can experience a high volume of calls and replying may take longer than usual.
- A Customer Service Representative will be assigned to help you.
- You need to be in front of the unit when our representative is troubleshooting
A) If it is considered that your unit needs to be repaired or replaced:
You will be given a Return Authorization# (RA#). This number must accompany all returns and correspondence. Have your unit packed with the original box or a strong corrugated carton, with all the accessories. Write in a visible spot of the box the RA# (Items arriving Soleus warehouse without it, will be rejected), and label it with your name, address and mail it back.
This is a Warehouse for Returns only; please do not send any correspondence to this address. We will repair or replace your unit once we are in receipt of the original one. Please allow 1-4 weeks for this process, depending on the repairing time or availability of the part/product.
B) If you want a refund: Unfortunately, since we do not sell directly, we are unable to issue a refund. Any transactions of this type must be completed at the original place of purchase.