ONE YEAR WARRANTY
Individual Product Warranty may Vary.
Refer to Warranty Page which is a Part of User Manual for Detail
SoleusN.A. warrants the accompanying Soleus N.A. Products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the applications specified in its operation instruction for a period of ONE (1) year from the date of original retail purchase in the United States.
If the unit exhibits a defect in normal use, Soleus N.A. will, at its option, either repair or replace it, free of charge within a reasonable time after the unit is returned during the warranty period.
As a condition to any warranty service obligation, the consumer must present this Warranty Certificate along with a copy of the original purchase invoice.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
1) Damage, accidental or otherwise, to the unit while in the possession of a consumer not caused by a defect in material or workmanship.
2) Damage caused by consumer misuse, tampering, or failure to follow the care and special handling provisions in the instructions.
3) Damage to the finish of the case, or other appearance parts caused by wear.
4) Damage caused by repairs or alterations of the unit by anyone other than those authorized by Soleus N.A.
5) Freight and Insurance cost for the warranty service.
ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANT ABILITY ARE LIMITED TO ONE-YEAR DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY. SOLEUS N.A. DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES AND IN NO EVENT SHALL SOLEUS N.A.’S LIABILITY EXCEED THE RETAIL VALUE OF THE UNIT FOR BREACH OF ANY WRITTEN OR IMPLIED WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THIS UNIT.
This warranty covers only new products purchased from our authorized dealers or retailers. It does not cover used, salvaged, or refurbished products.
As some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, or do not allow limitation on implied warranties, the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
For Warranty, Technical Support, Customer Service, Missing or Defective Parts please call 1-877-665-9765
Useful Information about:
1) Parts/Accessories. – go to FAQs, “How do I get spare parts/accessories?” or email to contact@soleusNA.com
2) Warranty Service and/or Replacement. – go to FAQs, “How do I get a warranty service?” or email contact@soleusNA.com to get a customer service representative assigned.